Caroling in the Caverns
Dates for the Annual Caroling in the Caverns for 2018 are now scheduled. Treat your family to wonderful holiday music, created from the acoustic combination of talented area musicians’ voices and stringed instruments filling the air of the great Cathedral Room at Blanchard Springs Caverns, near Mountain View, Arkansas. This wonderful seasons production will begin with the following performances:
- November 23rd & 24th (6:pm) 25th (4:30 pm) & Nov 30 (6:00 pm)
- December 1st (2:30, 4:30, 6:30 pm), 2nd (1:30, 3:30), 3rd (1:30, 3:30 pm), 7th (6:30 pm), 8th (2:30, 4:30, 6:30 pm), 9th (1:30, 3:30), 14th (6:00 pm), 15th (2:30, 4:30, 6:30 pm), 16th (1:30, 3:30)
- $20 per person
- Any questions please call the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce at 870-269-8068
- Advanced tickets for Caroling in the Caverns are required and can be obtained through the Mountain View Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- No discounts or early bird tours or specials
- Cave tours not included
*Also being offered, with the matinee performances only, is an “Early Bird” special walking tour of Blanchard Springs Caverns. For those unfamiliar, on the tour you will see magnificent crystalline formations, sparkling flowstone and towering columns.
Cavern guides escort you into the Cathedral Room where the incredible sound of area folk musicians rises out of the semi-dark. The combination of music and Mother Nature’s acoustically perfect Cathedral Room at Blanchard Caverns is “a natural”. To best describe what a great experience this is, was a quote from one guest, “I was deep in the earth and yet I’ve never felt closer to Heaven.”